XeeMe Product Update
While we are doing some final touches of the most significant release since the inception of XeeMe, we are getting out one more update before that:
We made several bug fixes and worked on the XeeMe design, added background s t select from and gave the default XeeMe a nicer look. Most important addition is the XeePV report. It's the first report from our new "Data Mart" (XeeMe's holy grail).
* Default Xeeme design changed
* XeeScore report showing your XeePV from the last 30 days
* Ability to select from base backgrounds
* Scoring can be turned off
Default Xeeme design changed
We made a few more design changes:
1) Every XeeMe has now a sky background as default. Obviously you can change it
2) The default Theme is an opaque background
3) If you previously already had a background or any theme selected, they are not touched
XeeScore report showing your XeePV
With the new scoring mechanism we also added a new report to show the last 30 days of your XeePV development.
Ability to select from a set of available backgrounds
We added optional background images you can use for your XeeMe.
Check the new Design Options
Scoring can be turned off
If you have a need to turn off the XeeMe scoring you can do so now.
You won't be included in the Wall of fame in the future, we don't show your XeePV on your XeeMe.
You find this option under System Configuration
Attention: You may loose reporting data if you turn it off.