* Updated XeeScore algorithm
We made some important update to the XeeScore algorithm. In the past we valued simple visits TO the XeeMe the same way as visits FROM a XeeMe TO your social sites. And since the primary objective is to fuel more visits to your social profiles and blogs, we adjusted the XeeScore so that those visits are the dominant driver to your XeeScore.
What does that mean?
- If people look at your XeeMe but don't go any further your XeeScore is not improving
- If people visit your XeeMe and from here your social profiles, your score is going up
- If you embed your Mini-XeeMe but no one is checking out your profiles, the XeeScore is not going up
- One important success pattern in the social web is when people read or view what you do and then visit your profiles to check you out. XeeMe is most valuable if people visit your profiles and that is what counts on XeeScore.
Other than that, it still is an average from the past 4 weeks of which the last 7 days weigh in the most.
* QR Code on XeeMe
We added a little QR Code generator that shows a QR Code icon on every XeeMe. Once a user clicks on it a larger QR image is popping up.
* Registering new Social Networks
You probably noticed that we opened up the site registration for additional Social Networks. If your favorite network is not on XeeMe today, please make a suggestion.
* Site Order Ranking fixed
We fixed the site order ranking in the Social Presence editor. In some cases the reordering process did not catch the changes properly and reordering was not possible. Check it out.
* FAQ and other resources
We added an additional FAQ page and further expanded on our resources page.
* Naming schema "Connections" follow / unfollow
In order to homogenize the wording within XeeMe we changed from "add to address book" or alike terms to a unified add/remove connections. Since XeeMe is not really a social network, we thought follow and unfollow is not quite adequate.
* Add company fixed
We fixed the bug in the company section. In some cases updating an account was not possible.